On the fence about committing yourself to an internship abroad? You may be just the person we’re looking for! Keep reading and see if we’re the right fit!
- You suffer from wanderlust.
- You could see yourself working in a foreign country.
- Africa is on your bucket list.
- You want a cultural immersion by living with a host family in Africa.
- You need an alternative summer vacation.
- You want to give back to the world.
- You know how to work in a team.
- You have community engagement experience.
- You want to be more than just a volunteer.
- You have lived abroad and want more professional experience this time.
- You are passionate about women’s rights.
- You care about the environment.
- You are an advocate for social justice.
- You want to see a community thrive through small business development.
- You think every individual has a right to an education.
- You are devoted to providing health services for all.
- You are dedicated to relieving the hardships of those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
- You want to do Peace Corps. (We’ll help you get there.)
- You know that empowerment is key to any development project.
- You want to work in sustainable development.
- You’re looking for on-the-job experience.
- You want a great response to the interview question, “Describe a time when you overcame a challenge.”
- You want connections that last a lifetime.
- You want to make a lasting impact.
- You want an experience like no other.
Does this sound like you?
Make a lasting impact! Apply today! www.isla-serve.org